12/7/16

All Star Saharman & Robbin, the Boy Wonder

















































"It's funny because I met Sahar in this festival exactly one year ago. She was fighting with someone. That was my first impression of her."


"Robbin dice que se va a comer un huevo y que ahora viene."


The songs I like the most are the songs I listen to the least. The places I have ever felt happy at are the ones I would never dare going back to. The more I want to be with certain people, the less I will be. Their company is nothing but a constant reminder of the second they will come to an end, the moment I will have to leave, the day they will have to part. Everything about the sincere, exceptional light of their presence just brings me misery.



All pictures taken on 5th July 2016 at the Katze in Sternschanze, Hamburg, Germany.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic