19/5/16

Max Cairo Ghoul (and Sahitya Hoboman)

































































































"I never expect nothing, I don't hold high expectations. I suck at planning. I like being predictable. I feel so underdressed. I need to read more and dress better. I need a dream beach body. I've got so much clothes. I've got two screens. I always watch it in Japanese. I'm such a good person, I'm always nice to others. I'm a nerd. I wish I could dance like that. I know how to make curry. I don't find black people attractive at all. I wish I wasn't complicated, I wish I was simple like them. I love my family. I like physics, I wanted to be a physicist. I like Australians, I like mixed better. I can learn anything very quicky. I can't speak English with my father. I used to have hotdogs and hamburgers for breakfast. I don't believe in love. I'm an atheist. I like peeing by the water. I like music you can dance to. I don't wanna be a dick. I'm so uncool."



All pictures taken on the 26th March 2016 around Blankenese in Hamburg, Germany. Special thanks to Max for providing technical and art assistance for some of the scenes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Note from the author: The fact that the three coloured pictures at the begining of this post look like Turner on speedball is totally unintentional and I was very mad at myself when I realized I took those because I despise Turner with all my heart, body and soul.